1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help a uo-recall player :)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jean Brandelero, May 24, 2012.

1. Hi there,

Im glad to see that the community of UO is returning... Today i decided to come back to UO too.

I just have a question, what shard should i join? And W?

Thankya :)

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

All depends on what you want.

If you want population: Atlantic hands down, with GL second.

Welcome back.

-Galen's player

3. imported_Ally Oop

imported_Ally Oop Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back, If you want excitement and interaction with players come to Siege. Sure we do have our reds, but there are also lots and lots of us blues here ready and willing to lend a hand. The NEW Guild is there to get you started for 30 days, where you will meet new players like yourself. You will be equiped with the basics. After 30 days there are guilds you can join, your chioce. There are plenty of housing spots. You may not see very many around, we don't bank sit. Get in gen chat and you will see how many of us are there. Ive been here 4 years now and I love it. Crafting is very good as people want your things. Cloth and boards are very good sellers. Yell out in gen chat what you have. Hope to see you there. Come give us a try. Sara

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back to UO and to these forums Jean!:cheerleader:

What Galen said on population. It's your best bet for interactive fun but placing a house is more challenging. Some depends on location you are playing from too :)

5. Nice, much thanks for the welcome... Ill give a try on those shards : )
    Thx ppl!