1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! Account woes...

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by callum_fitzhugh, Feb 14, 2013.

1. callum_fitzhugh

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok so I made a SWTOR account last year and frankly had no time to play it. But this seems to have screwed up [sorry to swear but I am very annoyed] my ability to log into my UO Account to check the subscription etc [I can log into game for example]. The EA/Mythic site keeps telling me my SWTOR password is now my new EA password but guess what that doesn't work. I can get into my SWTOR account fine but can't get into the EA account. Anyone have any ideas or experience of this?

I want to close my SWTOR account but guess how scared I am of losing my UO account as well!

Help please =)

2. Scenic Nevins

Scenic Nevins Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hahahahha..I love the EA/Mythic site changes (NOT)...everything seams to work completely random..... I've had SOOOO much problems with acc's, passwords, master or not and so forth.

I regret gathering all acc's to one master... is it still poss to use the accountname_uo login?

3. callum_fitzhugh

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Scenic - went to try this "accountname_uo" which sounds interesting and was met with this: Account Management.JPG