1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help! An account that shouldnt still be banned

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Promathia, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Aug 30, 2009
    I contacted EA support via phone over the account:

Your Ultima Online account has been suspended from the Ultima Online service for 48 hours due to the following violation of the Ultima Online unattended macroing policy:

Violation: Unattended Macro
    Date/Time: 6:44 PM 10/6/2009
    Character: ******
    Shard: Chesapeake

It has since been 48 hours...When I called EA they told me the account was automatically banned for another 72hours once the 48hour banned had been lifted. He informed me this must have been an error on EA's side as it was instant. The only thing he COULDNT do was unban it! He told me to fill out a GM review but now im left here waiting....

Can a Dev or anyone please help? Any other recourse I can take?
  2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
  3. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 21, 2008
  4. I feel terrible for you, honey. Hopefully this doesn't equate to a perma-ban, because we DO so love getting down and dirty with your characters. Good luck getting it resolved!