1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help an old-timer out?

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Lady_Kattalina, Jan 16, 2012.

1. In a nut shell, I packed up my UO account years ago... I think sometime in 2008 or 2009.. I just finished installing from my old school 9th Anniversary CDs, but with MyUO out I'm having problems getting into my account information.. so, who do I need to talk to about getting everything up and running again?

Also, what's up with the Catskills forum? I'm thinking I missed a lot of change while I was gone.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

hi! Yer best bet is to down load the client of yer choice. Give me a minute to find you a link. Back in a jiffy.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

A thousand pardons.. I should have read more of your post. You are going to have to go to Customer service...

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

If your account has been sold, I dunno how to help.

6. I made a mistake anyhow, it was a WoW account that apparently got sus'd not UO... so I'm back to trying to figure out what Email I used... but even when I played UO before.. Stratics has always been the best bet for getting information. ;p So thanks! I may need the clients anyhow.. :D

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Down loading the client is much better than using an old disc. It will take a while and there will be a ton of patches.

As far as finding the old account info... you will either have to remember it or go through customer service. Good luck.

8. All sorted... called customer support. Thank you for your help, kelmo. :heart: