1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] Help! Cant train Bushido from trainer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by cwu712, May 12, 2009.

1. cwu712

cwu712 Guest

I just came back to try UO:KR after 4-5 years of break, and want to train bushido up from the vendor. Went to new haven trainer, and prior to accepting quest, typed in the following context: hamato train bushido

I got no response, nada, zilch, no "you need to give me xxx gold to train you" message at all. Its like if it isnt registering with the NPC. I looked all around the forums and doesnt appear that anyone is having this problem. Is it be because I am on the 14 day free trial account that I cant train from NPCs? But I trained swords and magery from npc just yesterday and that worked.

2. Try Shift/LClick on the trainer. That should bring up the context menu.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

After a brief investigation (I did it myself) I found that the spoken command does, in fact, not work.

However, I single clicked him to put his icon at the top of the screen, then right clicked the icon and the training menu came up and worked correctly. In this manner, I was able to train bushido.

edit: Connor had it good too, except I had to shift right click.

4. That's right. I forgot KR uses right click instead of left.

5. cwu712

cwu712 Guest

I didnt know you can do that. So thats the "context menu" everyone refers to

Thanks a ton for the help, you guys rock!

6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I understand the frustration in something not working that should, but skills trained to 30 go pretty quick...