1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help dont know how to take a personel bless deed off a item

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MountainBreeze, Oct 15, 2009.

1. like the title says i cant figure out how to take off the personel bless deed off a item.. Thank you

2. Borric

Borric Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I believe its single click the blessed item, and select remove bless. If its not your bless deed, I dont think you can remove it. Not sure but I think a GM will remove it if its not yours.

3. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As Borric said, you single click the item and then click on "unbless" IF the bless deed belongs to you. If not, you cannot remove it. Why would you want to? I have several items that were blessed by people who no longer play the game and I just left them as is. If the item were so Godly that I would want my own bless deed on it then I would call a GM to remove the old one (if they will) Sometimes GM's are funny about things like that. I tried to get them to remove someone's old herald that was in my recall zone by my steps and they refused to do so because it did not belong to me. The dang thing was just standing there like a lump outside my house until I found a keep spot and moved on. That herald is still there!

4. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

Or shift single click if your menu options are set as such

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

With the bless bug that was/is out. Bought a vioce that had a PBD on it of a vendor. Ran across the player with same name in Doom and asked if had a PBD on an arty? Was his lucky day and a GM cleared it up.

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Simply bring up the context menu on the item and it should give you the option to remove the deed. Unless it isn't your deed.

7. shadowsride

shadowsride Guest

Do you get the deed back when you unbless an item?

8. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Of course. At least for person bless deeds.

Don't think you can unbless items that were blessed with normal or clothing bless deeds.

9. reddeer

reddeer Guest

i got one on a axe and when i x sharded over to a diffrent shard it wont undeed anymore. Also i used a name change token on another char and his is the same way now except still has the old name on the item.:sad4:

10. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

How does one acquire a PBD? Is it something you can purchase or quest for?

11. Fink

Fink Guest

It was an Age of Shadows gift. If you made a character after that period even on an upgraded account, you missed out. You get one bless on Siege, though.

12. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Quoted straight from EACust(no)help:

However there's a stinky little catch they don't mention in that rediculous diatribe. It is this: lets say you quit UO for a while, your house falls and your Axe of Heavens with your PBD is in it. Okay you come back to UO and you see Joe Blow Banksitter with your Axe of Heavens with your PBD for your char Peter PVP. All you have to do is page a GM with Peter PVP and tell them and viola..they return PBD AND item to you.

IMHO, they should just return the PBD. I have first hand knowledge of this.
    My sis bought Wizard's Crystal Reading glasses for her mage that had someone else's PBD. The glasses vanished from her char, then mysteriously the PBD owner who had just returned to game is now wearing said glasses with PDB.

They should make PBDs availible to chars that don't already have them.

Anyway my two gps worth.

13. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Wow that would p*ss me right off... Sorry that happened :( And how dumb! ugh anyway, I truly wish they would run this promo again.

14. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah I was p*ssed royally. I'd been playing with my Mage sparring with a guildmate when they vanished. I thought I'd lost them to insured/blessed item glitch or some glitch. I was 100% sure my guildy didn't take em. I said oh well 12 mil down the crapper.

Then my little sis (Luc of Legends) was playing and screamed (at the top of her asthmatic lungs) for me to come see this. I race into the office where our computers are, she is bug-eyed and point at her screen.

At first glance I see Luna bank....I said what?, a spamblaster parked in your recall spot again? NOOO, Look!!! she pointed at a specific char. At closer examination it was the char's whose PBD was on the crystal Wiz's glasses.
    I said to her isn't that? She said YEAH!! and look what he's wearing. There perched on his char's face is Wiz's Crystal reading glasses with........

HIS PDB!

Wouldn't have ever believed it if I hadn't seen it.

How else could he have gotten them back?