1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help fame wont go up :-(

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cupid, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Cupid

Cupid Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My fame has been stuck for a week now and wont go up and I am super dependent on sacrifice, just stuck at 9717, any ideas what I can do ?

2. Cupid

Cupid Sage

BTW I am constantly getting the message that I am gaining fame but stuck at trustworthy and the number.

3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Get killed by something, go to a shrine and lock then unlock it, cross a few server lines, try killing harder creatures.. few ideas to try. :)

4. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

What are you hunting? A lot of monsters will barely get you to Lord/Lady, so at your level you need to kill higher-fame monsters like succubi and balrons. Those two definitely give good gains past Lord.

5. Cupid

Cupid Sage

Never mind, while my doll said I was but "Trustworthy", I was able to sacrifice anyway and my fame went to zero and I gained :) sorry to waste your time.

Can this all be deleted ?

6. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Nope, only your posts - which would result is a pretty bizarre thread, don't you think? You can sacrifice any time you want, but always best to do it when you're above 10k of course. Once you do hit 10k, then you'll notice much less fame gain on the same monsters... And, often, points above 9k can slow down till 10k and then really slow down (on the same mob).

#6 startle, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Being stuck at Trustworthy often merely is an artifact of the new Titles menu system. There's one character I deliberately try to keep at Trustworthy except that sometimes by accident I make it to Glorious Lord level fame and karma, and then and only then will any title other than Trustworthy show.

Being stuck, numerically, at a certain level is an error I had not heard of before. It being so for a week neatly skewers any potential solution or explanation I was going to offer.

-Galen's player

8. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know what your killing but for fast fame/karma go to ice dungeon in the back room and kill ice fiends :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk