1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Help .... Housing Need .. ASAP :(

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Jagger8711, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Jagger8711

Jagger8711 Guest

I been trying to find a housing plot or a house for sale to fit my needs and been looking for weeks. I almost want to give up on the game cause I am so frustrated .... yeah I know I am being lame but I ran out of storage and can't even enjoy the game anymore. I need something 17x or bigger ... or a keep or a castle size plot. I don't know where else to turn to so I thought I try here. If you have a plot or a house for sale, name you're price in Gold, I might be willing to donate my kidney if it helps. :)

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon .

J

2. keel

keel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You're willing to give up because you can't find the biggest housing plots on the most populated shard?

3. Jagger8711

Jagger8711 Guest

Indeed I am .... Doesn't everyone have their limits ?

4. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Stop hoarding so much crap...

DJAd likes this.
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You realise that an 18 x 18 has exactly the same storage allowance as a 15 x 15?

UO Stratics *New* | Master Building Table

6. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Try Checking global chat on weekends someone always selling a house or two Good Luck!!

Jagger8711 likes this.
  7. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

max storage 15x15 in fel new magincia for sale, post is on the main buy and sell page.
    icq 340948085

Jagger8711 likes this.
  8. Jagger8711

Jagger8711 Guest

Yeah you are such a big help ... another useless post ..why bother if you cant help ?

9. Jagger8711

Jagger8711 Guest

And that's fine .... I couldn't even find 13x etc ... I just want to be able to improve on what I have. That's why I tried to ask people on here, so far with no luck but anyways. Have a great day :)

10. Jagger8711

Jagger8711 Guest

Thank you , I will try.

11. stmac1988

stmac1988 Journeyman

wats up jagger, gonna run around and see what plots i can find but the odds of finding a spot thats placeable(18*18) is non. So buying one is your best best and the weekends is an ideal time to watch for spam, over this past week not even weekend ive seen multiple 18*18's for sale averaging 20mil fel to 100+mil tram/malas/tokuno (plot dependant of course) average house in tram is 35-60mil from my current experience. 600-424-712 is my icq add me if you want and ill help as much as i can.

Jagger8711 likes this.
  12. Jagger8711

Jagger8711 Guest

Wow you totally rock ... I just need something that's close to 3k lock downs so I can go as low as 15x ... I will message you on ICQ