1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help! I am stranded at Sea Market

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Stylian, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Stylian

Stylian Visitor

Hi, I traveled to Sea Market with my ship. After a while, my ship vanished while I was visiting traders there.

I have no money in my account and no way to return to New Heaven, from where I set sail.

Does anybody have a tip on how to leave this place?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

You should have a return run to your boat from when you placed it in the water to recall off of to get back to the boat. I believe these work even with low/no skill (but I am not certain). If that does not work, you can go to the help menu and use the "Help/Stuck" option which will transport you to one of the towns.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There should be a rune in your back pack, with this you can recall to your boat.
    Boats are automatically moved after 20 minutes to bouys a screen or so from the dock when parking at the market.

4. Stylian

Stylian Visitor

Thanks everyone. I used to the stuck option in the help menue and am back to the mainland.