1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Help! I cannot access my vendors inventory!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by MonkeyBusiness, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Hello everyone, unfortunately i had a vendor that disappeared due to lack of payment (whoops). Anyway, upon trying to reclaim his inventory I see that there is a "reclaim vendor inventory" tab under the house sign (i do not own the house). I click on this and it opens a new window titled "reclaim vendor inventory". This window is empty, contains nothing. How do i reclaim my inventory? Unfortunately, I had about $4 million in items on the vendor at the time. I should menton that i use KR and am I not a friend of the house so I don't have rights to the house's containers. Can anyone help?

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

have u tried logging in and trying on the 2d client

Also i would suggest that you page a gm or the stuff will become available to the house owner after so many days

3. kray2s

kray2s Guest

also as a side thought, are you using the char that accepted the vendor rental contract? It shouldnt make a difference but i would try with every char i had just in case for some wierd reason it did pay dividends. Anyhow never hurts to try, especially if it saves u that ammount of cash

4. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Also depends on how long ago your vendor went down, I forget offhand if its 1 week or 2 but after being unclaimed for a certain period of time the house owner can claim

5. Thanks everyone for the help. I am currently trying to use the 2D client I installed (9th Anniversary CDs) and having difficulty getting it up and running. I have KR on this computer as well. The KR works fine but the 9th anniv won't find an interenet connection when started. That is, it won't go past the patch screen which says it cannot detect internet connection. Yeah! This is getting fun.:lol: I figure that if I ever get this thing working I will then learn that I will have to repurchase Mondain's Legacy or have to deal with some other (even more) convoluted scenario. I suppose the EA dev team could not forsee people with KR setting up vendors.:dunce:

KR Dev Team :flame: ME

6. Alcestis

Alcestis Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You also might wanna post this kind of stuff in an appropriate forum next time ;)