1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

help i can't log on

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by lou2700, Oct 18, 2008.

1. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

ok got comfortable to play some tt tonight,logged on ok then i then entered tt central,opened my map and saw that some of the neighborhoods were hidden and at the bottom of the screen a message shows downloading neighborhoodsII i didn't think much of it so i waited patiently till it got to 90%
    then the game exited to the tt bug report page.
    ...so i reported and tried again
    logged in ok,then again it downloaded AGAIN then i waited AGAIN,then SURPRISE,tt bug report page.
    does this mean no tt this w/kend?? till they get back to me?
  2. This happens to me occaisionally too. I usually reboot my computer and then I can get on without any trouble. Hope it works for you!!
  3. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

nope that didn't work,but i'm on now w/o any problem,there must've been a problem last night when they downloaded the neighborhoods i guess.