1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help! I get a fatal error when I log out of UO!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I keep getting this pop-up that says FATAL then has this in it:

Could not create directory: C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online 9th Anniversary Collection\Desktop/accountname/Legends/My Character|

This is happening on all 4 of our accounts!! Help what does it mean?

2. Jirel of Joiry

LMAO! Heck,no! I'm using XP Pro. Vista will never touch my machine I saw what it did to my former boss' computer! forget that!

My specs: XP Pro, 2 gig P2 processor, 1 gig ram, Nvidia GeForce 4 video card, sound blaster (i don't remember which but its crappy I know) sound card.

Jirel

3. Jirel of Joiry

PLEASE! Somebody, help!! This is affecting all 4 of our accounts, Please help!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Make SURE you do NOT have a space by accident at the end of Account name. This will do it, has happened to me a few times. Took awhile to see what I actually had done the 1st time, then when it happened again, I knew. prob hit the space bar at the end by mistake as I had. Hope this cures your problem, It did mine when it occurred.

5. Jirel of Joiry

Snakeman that was it!! thank you thank you! I love ya! It had me worried (Visions of reloading UO and repatching with my dialup connection). thank you Again!