1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help i have questions.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by mco99, Jul 26, 2010.

1. mco99

mco99 Guest

so im coming back to play UO from WoW and i used to play on Napa Valley. Is is still a pretty active server compared to others?

what are some of the significant changes since Samurai Empire?

do you get bored easily?

What bank to people bank-sit at now?

2. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

welcome back :D too many changes to list, id just search around the site or uoguide.com. Bored easily? depends on what you want to do PvP/PvM, what time you play ect...Everyone hangs out at the Luna bank in Malas.when i get on next i'll put together a goodie/starter bag for you. what kind of char u play?

3. Valerin

Valerin Guest

the new content makes it hard to get bored easily, theres always something to do, from mini champs to new full champs, to new peerless... and the old stuff is still good to (peerless, champs, etc).

I quit this game awhile ago because of boredom, and have to say it's a lot harder to get bored now than it was when I quit.