1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help Keep the Events Alive

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Intoxication, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

To help keep the events running i have place a donations vendor at one of my luna houses. it is at the house in the north west corner of town with the big water fall on it. there are books for 100k each for smaller donations. inside the event colored bag there are pretty event clothes for larger donations. i figured the clothes would be nice so people would have something to show for there donations. thanks alot in advance to all that help keep these events going.

2. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'll donate the commissions I make from the first December auction we hold to your group to keep running events =)

3. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to buy some clothing.. do you take requests by chance for clothing types? :)

4. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

i could do that if you like

5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, I am not not sure what events are not going happen if people don't give you money. please explain.

6. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

So tell me what events I need to contribute too. I really am not understanding what you mean.

7. Dvin

Dvin Guest

The events that are being refered to are the LSN hosted and sponsored events, nude run, PvP tournaments, and etc..

8. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

ahh, thank you, NOW I understand!

9. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

you have posted in the event threads before how did you not know LSN was holding them?

10. Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane Guest

i got the blue and orange cloth but if you have 2 bolts of the purple color i'd prolly buy them if i have the gold at that time, i love having bolts of rare cloth for deco in my craft room :)

11. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

ill drop some bolts on there too

12. Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane Guest

ty i'll keep eye out for when you do and buy atleast 2 of the color i don't already have :)

13. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

Now lets not jump on gunner cause I didn't understand why/what events you were talking about. I didn't make the connection between threads. I am totally sure you knew what you were talking about but you needed to state what events you're talking about for people outside your group. To me it was a totaly new topic. If you had kept it in the the events thread you mention, I would have understood better. It wouldn't have hurt to state that it was for LSN sponsored EVENTS *dawns flame retardant pants and checks insurance*

14. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Are you saying he shouldn't, 'jump the gun'? :D

(Sorry, had to say it! Just joking around, however, no ill-will meant.)