1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help loggin in, errors, etc. :(

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by legendsguy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't played in about 8 months but I decided to return last night. So I downloaded the client and added 100+ ports so I could run through the patches. So I paid for another month of service and logged in..!

Sadly, now I cannot log into any of the shards except for the Test Shard, which I find rather odd. When I try to join Legends it waits a few seconds then gives me a pop-up box stating: 'Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments'. This is immediately followed with another pop-up that reads: 'Connection lost' and then I am taken back to the log-in box.

I think this is truly odd since I can connect to the Test Shard (though I didn't see anyone else there nor could I pick anything up, if that had anything to do with it?). Any help is appreciated. Thank you.