1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help, maybe.

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, so Im trying to reactivate my account, and either Im ********, or the reactivation process is now an IQ test that Im failing miserably. Apparently I have to reactivate from the ea.com website, and even though Ive created an account, I cant see a link/tab/button that will help me.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm...Ive also noticed talk of character wipes. Is there a way to check if my characters are still on my account be I subscribe?
  3. Kaybrielle

Kaybrielle Guest

4. Dain69

Dain69 Guest

I believe the character wipe was kind of a random thing on all significantly inactive characters/accounts around 2002. Although don't quote me on it!

Welcome back (hopefuly [​IMG]) to UO!
  5. Kaybrielle

Kaybrielle Guest

Once you log into that site, click on subscription and in the right hand corner there is a small link that says reactive your subscription....

uo.com wont show your chars I tried that but reactivated my account using the link above today...
  6. I believe chars are/were only deleted if character was below GM skill and on an inactive account for a long period of time.I could be wrong , but this is my belief. And as UO char search, again i think if char hasn't logged in for a period of time it does not show.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

it only shoes up if you've logged in in the past 30 days
    Generator would do well to look at the thread, 'wow is about all i can say' as alot of what he is asking is in that thread.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. Kaybrielle

Kaybrielle Guest

Maybe ring them up... I got no idea
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

it looks like youve never put in a code off a box to me
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

I started playing back in Feb 2000. I did put a code in, WAY BACK THEN. Obviously.

Ive quit and reactivated my account quite a few times over the past 8 years, and havent since had to "put a code in", unless of course I was upgrading my account. Im not doing that this time, I simply wish to reactivate and start playing again. Which is/was also obvious.

I know youre trying to help, but really? It looks like I didnt put a code in?

Anyone else?
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds as if you're victim to the login/account management screen as many have been in recent times. Not to panic, EA themselves admit that the account pages are "borked"...

It should all resolve sooner or later. Not to stress, I've found myself that the EA pages are a little iffy. Keep at it and a solution should present itself.
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahh, thanks. Good to know its not just me. Misery loves company, as they say. I'll keep at it and will hopefully be revisitng Sosaria again very soon.
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

yes it does look like you havnt, seeing as they are all unregistered, i was under hte ussumption that it was when you put the back of the box code in it says registered. if im wrong im wrong but god damn you dont have to be so rude about it!
    good bloody luck with it
    *closes webpages she had open last night to find answers*
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

You left your account name on that screenshot by the way.

And Katlene's right, there wasnt any need to be rude about it, from that screenshot it looks exactly like she said =) That may not be the problem, but it's how it appears from the screenshot.
  16. Cowgoesmoo

Cowgoesmoo Guest

Checked out that link, theres no actual Reactivation button/link that I can see and quite honestly its far more bloody confusing than I remember.

I also logged into MyUo from the uo.com website, and tried searching for my characters, none of which came up. Now, I have played UO within the last 18 months or so...but if theyre gone, oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I just mentioned in the last thread that site only shows chartacters that have been logged in in the last 30 days.
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah i said it earlier on in the threads moo. but help falls on deaf ears in this one
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

This Moderator is not taking crap either.

Keep it sensible people.
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

Sir Yes sir! now get out to that IDOC now