1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help me Sort SSI Jewelry... What's worth keeping to sell?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ok... So I'm asking because I'd rather not trash pieces that do have significant Value & I'm sure there are clever uses I'm just not considering....

I realize that the "Ideal" SSI jewelry is typically considered anything that can end up as the following..

HCI / DCI / EP / SSI / DI but I also know that Stamina Increase can be important too...

So I'll add that.. HCI / DCI / EP / SSI / DI AND replace one of the following mods with SI...

When Imbued these jewels are under the 500 point cap so I see increased Value if any of the other mods are OVER the imbuing cap.... What Else do people keep? I have like 9 chests full of stuff to sort.

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I like HCI and stam. DCI is a boon as is lmc and DI.

4. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

STAM with room to imbue dex is nice.

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

10 SSI
    15 HCI
    15 DCI
    25 EP
    25 Damage increase

That would be a nice jewel. Also some people might go for DEX over DI and various combos when imbuing.

Over capped things like 20 HCI is also definitely worth keeping as long as the other mods compliment it.

Some people (myself included) need the Stamina increase if they are running high stamina archer suits.