1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Lock Picking] help me with lockpicking please

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by mcrowe1082, May 17, 2009.

1. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

hello everyone well to start off lets say that i have started a fisherman/t hunter and am going crazy :wall: with the skills required and was hoping that someone could help me find a way to gain lockpicking even slightly quick. i started by buying my way up to 30 then made a tinkerer/carpenter with 50 in each skill and made myself some small wooden boxes but now i am up to 38.7 lockpicking and can open them with no problem now. what should i do next in order to get gains?
  2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    You need to start picking the next level boxes.
    Check out the sticky at the top of the forum and see if your shard has a Public Lockpicking House you can use. If not you may need to find someone to make you the next level boxes. You can always go pick locks in dungeons...just watch for the spawn!
  3. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

i am playing on Lake Superior and don't believe that there is a public lockpicking house there but will have to look into it further. as for the boxes what would be considered the next level i made those with my tinkerer while he had 50 tinkering and carpentry. so do i need to get my tink and carp up to 70 to make next level?