1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me with my tailor shoppe

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Oppurtunity, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Oppurtunity

Oppurtunity Guest

As you might be able to tell, it is ever so slightly modeled after Umbra's tailor shop (though I've added more shelf space, the bartop check out center and the changing rooms in the corner) which I adore. But I've encountered a problem. The ornate tables I want to use to put clothes up on display stacks clothes weirdly. Is there a table any one else can suggest I use that stacks clothes more easily, or is there a trick I can use? Simply lowering or raising the clothing doesn't help.
  2. Lady D

Lady D Guest

looks Pretty good. Id use all stone tables or the yew wood tables Good Luck! make sure you post us a done pic :)
  3. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

very nice! First time i've seen dressing rooms in UO :)
  4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

5. Oppurtunity

Oppurtunity Guest

You know, I really don't think I want those goza mat display cases. I'm going to try it with stone tables and see how that looks.

Is there another table style someone can suggest that stacks well?