1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP! my gargoyle wont fly.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by EquiNOX2, Mar 17, 2010.

1. EquiNOX2

EquiNOX2 Guest

ive tried everything making a macro, double clicking the icon even paging a gm but nothing has worked i try to take off and nothing happens its been dayes! anybody know what i can do?:sad3:
  2. Have you tried flapping your wings? :lol: sorry no clue here
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    if you are using enhanced go in and turn all your graphics options to high! and restart the client!

also you do not need to dbl click just single click! and you should be clicking the icon located in racial abilities !
  4. My garg will fly but my list of skills is completely gone! i logged out, i rebooted the client, i rebooted the computer and nothing. Fortunately I was able to hit the add group which made a category called new group with all my skills in it. I mean all of the skills! not categorized just an alphabetical list of all the skills in UO. Something is afoot at the Circle K!