1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Help my sucky PvP characters

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by sniperspet, Aug 10, 2011.

1. sniperspet

sniperspet Guest

I started playing UO like 12 years ago but just reactivated my accounts recently. I've never been very good at PvP but these days I'm the worst person in the game. My characters and their skills are old. I've only recently within the past few weeks attempted to raise some of their skills.

I enjoy PvP but die 10 times out of 10 and usually within a few seconds. It would be nice to someday give someone a run for their money :) It would be nice to transform at least one of these three characters, into a character that can hold its own.

Here are my 3 PvP characters

125 str 120 dex 10 int
    anatomy 100
    archery 120
    healing 82
    tactics 100
    resist 61

115 STR 115 DEX 25 INT
    anatomy 100
    healing 93
    swords 104
    tactics 103
    lumberjacking 100
    resist 55

100 STR 28 DEX 125 INT
    wrestling 102
    inscription 95
    eval int 103
    magery 103
    meditation 100
    resist 83
    poisoning 73

As I said, it's been a long time since I've been playing. So much has changed and I'm trying to get caught up if I can.

If I have any chance of ever beating anyone PvP then I'm going to have to change with the times, but I'm not sure which way to go.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Here's my non PvP char: I could probably stand to drop magery on this and add another craft
    STR 98 Dex 26 Int 101
    Achemy 100
    Blacksmithy 100
    Carpentry 100
    Mining 100
    Tailoring 100
    Tinkering 100
    Magery 90
  2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 19, 2004
    Locate a g uild called "Black Tower" on Atlantic, there abbreviation is usually like (*) or ( * ). They are not a pure fel based guild but would duel you for fun whenever you want. It's a fun guild, may not be loaded with oober pvpness but it's got some nice people in it that would love to help you out.