1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help needed (elf to human quest)!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ZidjiN, Aug 10, 2009.

1. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Im having problems with the Elf to human quest.

Ive done all parts of the Quest Except "Heave Ho!" that should be given out by Petricus the trader.
    My problem is that he wont give me the quest! He only gives me another quest "odd and Ends". Ive tryed to relog, reboot(lol), ive even done the "odd and ends" quest but its repetable so after ive done it i only get that quest again.

Do anyone know what im doing wrong or is it bugged?

Thanks in advance!

2. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Try accepting the quest and talking to him again, Accepting then declining and stuff like that. That's really all you can do. It's not bugged, it's just a little bit of luck

3. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't have this problem what I converted my warrior. Haven't done it in a while, but possible things I can think of:

1) You may have already completed it before
    Ans: Just go Serp hold and heopfully the iron worker npc starts telling you to strip to your skivvies.

2) You have an unfinished quest pending in your quest log
    Ans: Cancel any pending quests you have 1 by 1. Includes those in the paperdoll->quest gump and the legacy quest gump that you access via clicking on your self once to activate the context menu.

4. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yey!

It worked after server reboot :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help guys!