1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help needed i cant log in EA LAND

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_miuf, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i tried to attempt to log in game , but it dissapears when loggin in?, i uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game nothing work ? what could be wrong?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone else having trouble?

3. I am also unable to re-log in. When I get to the city login, after choosing which Avatar to play, my program no longer responds after 35%. Have deleted castanet files too....anyone else?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I cant get in I log in and then I get stuck at 35 %

5. I get in fine, but it wont let me chose the city, it just dumps me to ealand... that is ok because i dont use TS3

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you login using patch or client?

7. Me? I tried both, both worked. But again it does not let me chose ts3 or ealand, it just brings me to ealand (patch and client)

8. Ok back in, so Faith I cleared my .castanet files, then did a cold reboot, and chose my lot instead of EA Land at the Avatar selection screen. Try that. Seems to have done it for me.

9. Shadowbay

Shadowbay Guest

yes .. Ive played on and off all day, now when I log in, it takes me to select a sim, I select .. it goes to 100% then stops responding ... this just in the last hour

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

yes .. Ive played on and off all day, now when I log in, it takes me to select a sim, I select .. it goes to 100% then stops responding ... this just in the last hour

[/ QUOTE ]

Have a look at the advice in this thread.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.