1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Stealing] help needed

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by andyjacksons, May 13, 2013.

1. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

ok i stealth and snoop a backpack how do i set an item in the back pack so that i can move away then come back use stealing skill and steal the item that i had previous snooped

2. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Use a snow pile and target the item, then you hit steal and last target when ready

3. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It does not have to be a snow pile (but they are fun throwing ^^) you can use any item that gives you a target cursor. Like a dagger for example. But I assume you are on Siege, and then you want something blessed. Snow ball, cream pie, dye tub, valentines card or whatever. There are numerous things you can use. There is also the option of using the skill arms lore to target, but that gives you a short timer until you can steal. I've also heard about people using the honor virtue, but I have never tried that myself.

4. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

thank you all

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I've used the Virtue target, it's nice on Siege since it doesn't require an item to carry around. But you don't want to use Honor, that reveals you.. instead use Valor.

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I use either a dagger or the skill 'arms lore' to target the item.