1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help on ATL

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Trick Tickler, Jul 7, 2010.

1. im looking for some 1-1 help on ATL, im 100% new to the dexxer scene, always wanted to play one, even worked skills just never played the char.
    i have swords sampire trained char and now started an archer.
    i want to do narvey / mel runs. and not have issues.
    if you can help it would be much appreciated. tyvm

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Hi there, Trick. I have two suggestions for you. First, post this thread again in the Atlantic forums. Second, check out some of the guilds in the Atlantic Guild List.

Finding a good guild will be central to your development as a player. I hope you find a great mentor!

3. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Hey im a emmy of the knights of ni. we currently are doing alot of fel champs but we have members myself included that run sampires. what is your intent with your uo experience pvping, spawning, peerless, doom? TYR

4. doing spawning, and peerless mostly. ive been playing awhile off and on, just never sank my teeth into a pvm char and i feel like im downing in a puddle lol

5. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Well currently the guild is very spawn / pvp focused but i mean before then we had peerless down to a sience. ask around for reaper in game from the knights of ni and see if they can find me ill talk to you in game and help you out a lil and see maybe if youd be a good candite to join. tyr