1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help on macro for imbuing

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Zayin666, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    Is there any macro setups in the new client that would do the same as the macros created with UOA to help gain imbuing?

Atm Iam clicking everything with my mouse to train imbuing...
    The other craftskills was easy because of the Make Max option... but that is hard with imbuing :)

Any ideas? or macros I can copy?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    There is no macro for the EC that I am aware of that will make menu selections ...
    So the answer is no .. Sorry
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

It's a little easier now you can imbue the same properties to a new target with one button. Perhaps your best option in EC is to use that button on a batch of prepared items. For some reason they don't allow the EC the same access to menus that UO:Assist enjoys.