1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

help, patch error?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Ezra KOS, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Ezra KOS

Ezra KOS Guest

Applying patch patch\uose_win32_6-0-1-10.rtp
    Error applying patch
    Error during session
    Your client may not be the most recent version.
    You may be able to play the game with your current client.
    Check http:\www.uo.com for help on resolving patching issues.
    Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

today has been all hell trying to get UO to work, first i was getting cliloc errors with that new patch stuff left and right, so i tried to reinstall which someone suggested, then i couldn't find my CD, finally got it all installed, and after 45 minutes of patching.... i get this error, can anyone help?
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Delete what, if anything might be in "Patch Folder" and see, I had that happen to me one time & it was a faulty dl somehow. I deleted the patch data in the folder, retried to patch & it worked fine. hope this helps
  3. TekNik

TekNik Guest

maybe its a sign...
  4. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
  5. Pezu

Pezu Guest

Time to play a new game...

UO's broken. :stretcher: