1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help Please

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Islet, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Islet

Islet Guest

Hello I have not played UO in about 4 to 5 years and I logged on and have no idea where to go to get a house. Brit used to be where everyone met up to sell stuff is there somewhere new? Because I really need a house, im on Great Lakes The last game I have is The Eighth Age is there a lot of new expansions?

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Depends on the shard, but most merchants use Luna now.

Also, all accounts have been automatically upgraded through to (but not including) the latest expansion (The Stygian Abyss) so you should have some good new content to explore.

Welcome back!

4. Islet

Islet Guest

Thanks!!! Everyone is telling me its easy to place a house but I cannot find a spot anywhere!

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

6. watchertoo

watchertoo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back Islet. Where is your preferred house location and what size would you like to place?

7. Islet

Islet Guest

Thanks you to all who helped I found a spot to place a house I just ran around and was able to place one! Its so weird, when I played before there was no placing a house anywhere!

8. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

How long ago did you play?

UO is off from its peak and will never again regain its peak.

UO is, however, at least from number of players I see in-game, up from its lowest ebb.

-Galen's player

9. Islet

Islet Guest

Its been a long time 5 years or more since I have played!! I always leave and come back. I played WOW which I really like but I always seem to get bored and hop on to something else!

10. RedDeer1969

RedDeer1969 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

WoW is the worst game ive ever played... (enough said)