1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help Please

Discussion in 'Professions' started by Kerich, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Kerich

Kerich Guest

Im new to the game and i was wondering if anyone has a list of what i should build at my lvl and the next lvls i get to. right now im lvl 17. all i have been building the whole time is reverse enginering tool, because thats the thing that gives me the most xp for the fewest materials. should i continue this? help please. thanks.

2. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

3. Kerich

Kerich Guest

Re: Help please, Im a trader Engin.

Ok, thanks for the guide. Its still wordy and idk alot of the words like grinding and other wierd stuff, but i will continue to read on and hopefully understand it alittle better. I will make another reply to this thread if i need more help.

4. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Grinding is a word some use when talking about leveling a profession.

I don't like that word since it makes it sound like a job.

Leveling a profession can be as fun or joblike as one wants it to be.

Take time to do other things while leveling instead of just trying to get to 90 at the speed of light.

5. Kerich

Kerich Guest

Yeah but, you cant really do much being a trader. right? And i have another question for you, i was on the 2 week trial and im about to run out of days, so i was wondering how i upgrade to a real account?

6. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Sign in here and you should be able to subscribe your trial: https://account.station.sony.com/