1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HELP PLS:) Guild Alliance Problem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Harbag, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Harbag

Harbag Guest

Im having problems trying to form an in game Alliance between two guilds. We both peaced everyone and are both currently warred and allied to nooone. We then tried to Make an alliance but both get the message "The other guild is involved in a guild war" I paged a GM and they told me it requires further investigation please email Bugs".

Can anyone shed any light onto this please ? Thanks a million.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Is either guild in Factions?

3. Harbag

Harbag Guest

Nope, never have been either. Apparently it could be an old bug which only way of fixing is to remake the guilds again ! :(

4. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Is your guild already in an alliance? Only the alliance leader can make an alliance with another guild.

5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Try waiting 24 hours and a server up after the 24.

6. Harbag

Harbag Guest

Yesterday when we tried, I removed all guilds we were warred with and all of the pending guilds.

When I looked again today, all of the pending guilds were back up again and waiting for a response. So I removed them once again and tried the Alliance once more...it now works!

Im 99% sure I removed all the Pending Wars last night, but they came back today on their own accord, and removing them fixed the problem.

Very very strange....But it works as intended now.. :)

7. Harbag

Harbag Guest

Its fixed and working now! Thanks Guys!

8. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Why the f*** are you making an alliance with anyone? You should be making war