1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help plzz

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr.StinkyPants, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

is there a way to kill the warmode music, i cant stand it, but i want to here the other music

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I think it's all or nothing, though I've heard of people replacing the files with copies of their own music, just rename the file to match what is being used in the game. . . I haven't done this myself, just what I read on UHall a week or so ago.

3. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is interesting. Wonder why I've never thought to try this before, since I love music. Anyway, I looked in the file nothing called war. Now I'll have to listen to all the files, the go in warmode and find it. I'll be trying it and I'll let you know how it turns out.

4. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, I found this page.
    http://uo.stratics.com/content/music/techarinmusic.shtml

Follow those steps and it works.

Edit - If you want to kill the war mode music completely without replacing it. Remove the mp3 from the file and from the config text. Be sure to SAVE the mp3 and a copy of the config file somewhere before doing this....just in case.