1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Cooking] Help raising cooking

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Ivory Norwind, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've raised it until 99.9 making bread. Now it's stuck. It's normal? What have i do to become GM? For the last 0.1 point? :(
    Thanks

2. Lady Vivian

Lady Vivian Guest

Try making some of the Japanese Fish Soups. Worked for me. Hope it helps you.:)

3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I did fish steaks, one at a time. Also enchanted apples and grapes of wrath. Silly question, I know, but you do have the .1 to gain? You don't need to turn something else down to get it?

If anyone training cook on Europa ever wants to come out with me while I'm fishing, PM me and we'll sort something out. You can cook with a heating stand on the boat, I'll catch the fish, you cook em :)

4. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

you should get the last tenth with anything with the GGS .. Are your skill points maxed out???? as Cailleach questioned ... cakes and cookies are also a good method to gain with in the long run though.

Happy Holidays .... 20 inches of snow expected here in Maine over the next 24 hours .... :D