1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help: Rubble Rocks Identification & price...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Could someone please identify the rubble rocks found in the following image and give me a price check? I am getting confused with differen types of rocks. I know there is a big boulder (irregular shape) that goes for 25m+. Is that the #6, moongate rock? I appreciate any help. Thanks

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe 1, 2, and 5 are from the barricade that was set up, 3 and 4 are common from the jungle area, 6 is a moongate rock, and 7 is part of the large boulder (not the expensive part, though).

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the info Ardis. I appreciate it.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

1 3m
    2 500k
    3 200k
    4 100k
    5 1m
    6 10m
    7 700k

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I picked up 1 & 2 for under 100k!! [​IMG] Yay me!

6. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

i See #6 for sale @ 3-5m Alot....

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I offered 1m per for the #1s and I got no takers [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm. Well I bought them cause I wanted them for my garden. If I end up selling them for even a small profit it's good, but in the meantime I have two new rocks for my house.

I actually have a small collection of rubble I was going to post, but I'm not sure how desirable the items are so haven't bothered yet. Nothing much to it, maybe 10 pieces at the most. The main reason I haven't is because I see the guide prices, but then things won't budge like your rock you offered.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for all the input guys. It helped me set the price in my vendor [​IMG]. Thanks again.