1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HELP Server IP Addresses

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Frodo, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

2. Lord Obsidian

Lord Obsidian Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

Yes, those are correct. The west coast servers were all moved to Amazon Webservices in the Bay Area (Palo Alto) mid January 2013.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

TY for the update. So they went from EAHQ to LA and are now back here in the Bay Area. Don't remember seeing news about the move back. Wish I had the PING back that I use to have when they were here pre the LA move.

#3 Lord Frodo, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  4. Lord Obsidian

Lord Obsidian Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

Actually both moves have never been communicated as a relocation, so not much news you could have missed there... ;) The Dev team only announced it as an extended server maintenance.

First move from EAHQ to LA area:
    http://stratics.com/community/threads/uo-herald-extended-shard-maintenance-08-06.282276/
    Move back to the bay area (Amazon):
    http://stratics.com/community/threads/uo-com-extended-maintenance-01-15.291443/

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I saw that and kind of figured that was when it happened. Now if I could just get my 10-12 at the most 20 ping back I would be totally happy. Still pinging like they where still in LA.