1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help..storage question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Toptwo, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Toptwo

Toptwo Guest

Question for you folks in the know....if I am running mondains legacy or 9th aniversary my house sign says I get 20% more storage, now, if I buy a game code to upgrade to a 7th char slot AND increased storage in house and bank...will I get 20% MORE storage in my home then I already have??? (so almost 40% total)???

2. Krazanth

Krazanth Guest

Yes, 40% will be your total with the upgrade, both on bank and housing.
  3. Toptwo

Toptwo Guest

well, I am not getting any bank storage upgrade now, even with mondains legacy or 9th anni. still only holds 125 items.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

ML only gives you an additional 20% on your house... the new one will add another 20% to your house - and to your bank..
  5. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 9, 2002
    I just did the upgrade and I got 40% in my home (4076 to 6563), and 20% in my bank (125 to 150).
  6. Toptwo

Toptwo Guest

Thanks Guys!!

Upgrading I go!