1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help ! Thief !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TyGerEyez, May 25, 2008.

1. TyGerEyez

TyGerEyez Guest

Hello everyone and thank you for taking your time to read , perhaps help me with this. I"m a young and upcoming Rares thief. No i do not steal from other players, its a rp thing he has going. What i need help with is the fact , that for the life of me, i cannot find the "Ruined Painting" in Doom. Yes i know its a 4 month spawn but i dont even know where to be looking for it, and there seems to be NOOOO good websites for us thiefs of rares to go too . If anyone knows of any good websites for thiefs, or knows where this painting is, please let me know. I cant even find the "full jars" !!! Spose to be in Occlo in fel.......but noooo not for me LOL. Ok thanks for your time and i hope EVERYONE has a GREAT DAY !!!!!!

2. JAY8533

JAY8533 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

WHATEVER you do, make sure you don't ask this question in the thief's forum when it comes back up.

Back in the day when I would try and snag rares, UOrares.com was a good reference site. I think they are responsible for UOguide.com as well now.

Most of the good rares were always camped, meaning that as soon as server came up, people were logged in trying to be the quickest to steal it. Unless it is an hourly or daily spawn, you wouldn't have much chance of just happening to stop by and see it.

Good luck all the same!