1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help "trying to find a game"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tiggertessa2007, Jan 5, 2012.

1. ok there was this very "very " addictive uo mini game type thing, it started u out on a map with a path and waves of monsters would walk thro. you could place mages or warriors to defend. each wave u got money for your kills and could place new guys or up their lvl.........does anyone remember this? i cant even remember the name of it....and its like an itch i just cant scratch! im dying to play it....help!!!

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

3. *bows* tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty!!!! =) this game is such a guilty pleasure!

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I had fun with that playing it over at Kongregate. We actually worked it into our Ultima writing project.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I first started playing it on one of the 'unnameable search sites', can d/l the .swf file (all that's needed)there, w/o signing up for anything. awesome little game.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

tiggertessa2007 Curse you! OMG I'd quit that addiction!

God I got so frustrated with that.

7. hahah yeah i believe that game is evil,,,but i love it soooooooo much!

8. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I played it and rolled a dexxer given the name, Anal Fatality. No thanks, too much like UO.

9. MagicStar

MagicStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

10. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

UO needs to hire Noxin.

And Noxin needs to get noxins.net working again because there are UO clips there I really miss and have seen nowhere else...like the one with "Bittersweet Symphony" and one with Johnny Cash singing "Hurt" that seldom fails to make me cry.

edit: Seems I've been looking for it awhile

11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not sure if he kept them, Nico. I know the flash movie of Petra Fyde was lost totally :(

You may be able to contact him through his company website, or the attached forum
    Protector World

12. ive never looked at their names before, so ofcourse now i have to LOL that is to funny!