1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help us out!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by T R U, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

To any sl out there or anyone who is against the group of haters known as Yarrr. I need votes for TRU as commanding lord. Parium is following us faction to faction, locking us out of farming silver. We all know this is because his guild can't fight us on even terms. Thanks in advance.

T R U

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Lol

You won't win even if the entire siege population votes for you...

#2 SoulWeaver, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hell, that's what I would do if I was faction leader with a competing guild in the same faction. Kudos to him!

Kat likes this.
  4. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Keep up the great work Parium!

Idico likes this.
  5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Sad that parium has to stoop this low to win and even worse people actually think hes doing the right thing

startle and HoldenCaulfield like this.
  6. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Agree, fighting grief with grief doesn't make you any better of a person. Disappointing!

Sprago likes this.
  7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You kids have a sad definition of griefing.

8. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

"SpragoCertifiable

New
    Sad that parium has to stoop this low to win and even worse people actually think hes doing the right thing "​

Very sad that you come to judge me after your alliance with Diablo did not conclude to your satisfaction. I hope your attempt to sully my name and defend people , That have not only cheated but griefed this community for longer than you have been around, helps fuel your self righteousness, in the defense of Diablo and the guild he named FYOU.​
    My grandpa always said: "Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas" and you sir are infested with fleas​
    *Tips hat*​
    PS: Holden I do not know what Sprago has told you, but I would ask some questions and look for the truth.​

#8 Rizarium, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    Kat likes this.
  9. HoldenCaulfield

Not sure who you are Flutter or if you play Siege, but I can tell by your initial response that you seem to have misread the post: "Hell, that's what I would do if I was faction leader with a competing guild in the same faction. Kudos to him!".

See, they are not in the same faction. They are using junk/alt/friend or whatever you want to call them accounts to join all the factions to vote themselves the leader of each one and then setting the tithe rate to 100% faction. That hurts anyone who wants to play factions and is an abuse of game mechanics. Siege has such a small population that the real faction players don't have enough votes, so a junk/non-playing account is the leader.

Cheating is cheating, whether using add-ons or purposefully abusing game mechanics. At least IMHO, and it is disappointing that is what this has come to. I don't believe either side wins when that is the case.

#9 HoldenCaulfield, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

How did anyone cheat? Cheating is breaking rules. Winning is using the rules correctly. Who are you accusing of cheating?

I know who Flutter is... *winks*

11. Rizarium

Well Holden I have done nothing against the rules, Where the alliance of I4NI and FYOU has posted pictures showing the use of speed hacks. The reason it seems so overwhelming to some, is that people have literally lined up to help the fight against the Sprago and his buddy Diablo.. I tip my hat to all of those that have helped the fight against the cheaters and greifers.

*Tips Hat*

12. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie

The thing is Parium is not cheating. Regarding alts if you are pying for a second, 3rd or 40th acct and vote with it , you have paidfor the right to vote. If friends are voting then well its working as intended. I fail to see how this is an abuse of the mechanics. At best a questionable tactic being used to counter some very dubious players that don't seem to mind being pretty blatant in their use of "Add ons". SO yes cheating is cheating and Legal use of the game mechanics is legal use of the game mechanics.

Kat likes this.
  13. Tyrath

Tyrath Babbling Loonie

ANd BTW if i were needed I would faction 15-20 of my toons and throw votes Pariums way to keep the "Add On" users as crippled as possible!

Kat likes this.
  14. HoldenCaulfield

Well, I consider the tactics less than honorable, especially to innocent bystanders who want to play in a faction. I am sure the "victory" was worth it, whatever was "won"....and I will leave it at that.

Sprago likes this.
  15. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

We do not play factions to be innocent... Factions is a political game. It is not pretty...

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

OK... this is over the top.

17. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Removed some blatant accusations of cheating. Factions can be an ugly business, remember it is a game.

18. Rizarium

I think what you should do Holden, if you truly want to protect the innocent, You should ask everyone in the I4NI & FYOU alliance to leave factions. Once this happens, I am sure everyone will lose interest in controlling those factons and your innocent people can play them.

*Tips Hat*

19. Blaeke

Blaeke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dude... please stop tipping that hat, it is seriously old fashioned and highly annoying.

20. Rizarium

*Tips Hat*

21. Blaeke

Blaeke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tip... ical. Thanks for proving my point Mr. Arium Nation.

Rizarium likes this.
  22. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

We arent allied. They are SL we are TB. If you want i4ni to quit factions you'll need to do more then just take silve away we still enjoy factions. ohh well no silver for a while just less spots for your guys to find us at

23. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

So... FYOU is not allied with I4NI or GIL? FYOU is a faction hopping crew of folk that try to create drama where every they can?

Speaking personally, I have not bought into any of this shard drama. I have never believed that any of these crews have jumped into bed. I respect GIL, I4NI, and ARRR. I respect all of those allied with those guilds.

Do we all see the common denominator here?

If we had more leadership and less drama queens, this would never have happened.

I wished this thread would have gone another direction. It obviously will not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.