1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help w/organization *pics*

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by jmholbr, Mar 25, 2010.

1. jmholbr

jmholbr Guest

need help with organization in my 7x8 ( i think) i do alot of crafting need to seperate it from my hunters i currently use a mule as well as have a tamer,necro mage, working on a sampire or wammy i like the idea of them having there own little lockers but need to seperate stuff out and should be eawsy to drop after a hunt with out spending hours sorting through stuff ( im alittle OCD :lol: )

Attached Files:

2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You have the whole north wall to work with. You could use that and set it up with chests, one set of chests for each character. Then use a metal engraving tool to name each box Character-item type in there.

Does that help any at all? I'm pretty anal retentive on organizing when I get organized heh.

3. jmholbr

jmholbr Guest

thanks ive thought about that problem is i need to set up a craft area for a cook/alchemist/tinker/tailor and i like the idea of using baskets i saw in a post

4. canary

canary Guest

Is it grandfathered or something? I see you could enlarge the plot if it isn't...

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This type of storage has always served me well in small and not-so-small custom designs :)

[​IMG]

Lends itself well to engraved containers too ;)

6. canary

canary Guest

Thats a cute design... plot size?

7. jmholbr

jmholbr Guest

not not grandfathered but i have tried to enlarge and nothing seems to wanna stick maybe someone can advise me on this??? i have placed many houses but it seems it want stick i have seen as big as 2 story villas in this spot on other shards!

risso i do love that layout that is a good possibility thank you

8. jmholbr

jmholbr Guest

I really like this idea from a sticky on this forum but i cant find the baskets for the life of me!:sad3:

Attached Files:

9. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

7x8, more screenies in the Small Homes sticky :)

jmholbr - those baskets are Tokuno stealables but I am pretty sure they are also able to be made with the new basketweaving that came in with SA :)

10. jmholbr

jmholbr Guest

another reason to upgrade my account i guess i tried using a placement tool and looked at a 10x10 it said true in shaded text does that mean i can put a 10x10 there ive never noticed it to say true before? i been a way for awhile

11. jmholbr

jmholbr Guest

Thank you all for your post i think i got a good idea of what to do i will post pics when i finish up !!

12. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I had the same problem when building storage for my house too. I ended up gearing my thief up with jewels to get him to 120 then camped the locations and stole them myself. In the end it was easier than hunting for a vendor to buy them from.

[Edit]
    Crap, just realized this was my milestone 5,000th post. So much for making it a big event.