1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help wanted coming back

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Prudence, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Prudence

Prudence Guest

I used to play ultima but had some issues to subscribe.. now I am back..6 months later and want to revive my old account. Went to pay and now it wont take my payment. all bank info is right but get message we cannot process...any ideas why? Is it too late to get my account back? What do I do? Is there a customer service number to ask why? Sad and aching to play old account..Weep!!
  2. GFY

GFY Guest

For my UO accounts, and other internet type purchases, I use a pay as you go credit card. I put in the numbers and just put money on the card when I need to update my game time.

You should be able to access your account info and change your numbers and such via the UO web site.