1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with a couple of pieces required

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Asheron, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Asheron

Asheron Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all

I've almost completed my Sampire suit with the following overall stats
    DCI 45
    HCI 45
    HML 62
    MI 10
    LMC 36
    MR 6
    HLL 62
    HPI 21
    HPR 9
    HSL 50
    SR 3
    SSI 20
    DI 102
    HLD 30
    DEX 31
    STR 1

Resists are at 60/52/40/60/55
    I have 2 pieces left to craft, gorget and chest so although short on a few mods it should be pretty good (for my first attempt) all other slots (armour, weap, talisman, apron etc used - dont want shield)
    what I need between the 2 pieces are SI 16, HPI 4, MR3, LMC 4 and the following resists 10 phys, 38 fire, 30 cold, 10 poison and 15 Energy.
    So something like Chest with MR2, HPI 4, SI 8 and fairly high fire and cold
    Gorget SI 8, MR1, LMC 4 and also fairly high fire and cold.

I know I would have done it differently if given the chance again, but i will make another :p. Find it frustrating on TC1 that you dont have all the imbuing ingredients to hand.
    can the above pieces be done? and if so, what is the best way of going about it?
    Many thanks

2. Asheron

Asheron Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Done a bit more testing on TC1 and after burning loads of horned runics got a piece with just the right resists plus SI 8. Guess this is the way to go

3. Asheron

Asheron Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

ok completed. just used a normal horned kit without reforging to complete my last piece