1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with a key

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I recently found a key with a peculiar name and was wondering about its origin. It has the same graphics as a typical copper key (same color) and is on a 45 degree angle. The name is as follows: "A Key: One!!!" in yellow font on the top line. I have read on this forum about html naming of items and was not sure if this falls into the same category. Not sure if I am way off base with the html thing since I've only been reading these boards for a few months.

If I have posted in the wrong forum, my apologies. Thanks for any help
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure on the whole "45 degree angle" thing but if you double click a key and target it you can change the name of the key.
  3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Dec 1, 2005
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Flutter... had no idea that you could rename a key *blushes feeling like a total newbie*... The 45 degree angle thing was just the graphic... some keys are on the horizontal (like ones inside containers when tinkers create them) and others are on an angle - that's all I meant. Thanks again!