1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help with abyss keys

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, May 3, 2010.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just trying to get keys to gain access to the abyss. I'm currently at "Taball's Shadow" and I can't seem to kill him on my own. Please come help me. I'll party you and then you can help me get the key? Please? I'm right at the gate to get to him.

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Humm

well, I guess I brought it on myself. 99.9 percent of the time some "knight in shining armor" comes to help me. but I can't get angry if someone isn't willing to drop everything to come help a newb (me) to get access to a dungeon.

maybe another night though. I suppose that's what I deserve for refusing to join a guild.

3. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

add me on icq 135069321 & Q me if youre still on & need help. An alternative is this quest:

http://www.uoguide.com/Sacred_Quest

Goto the tomb of kings entrance (or a rune to shrine of singularity if you can find one), walk a lil north-east onto the mountains into the snow. Teleport into the middle grassy area to the north-west (Buy teleport scrolls if you're on a dexer). From there say the words to start the quest and answer it correctly and you gain access to the abyss w/o having to do all the keys etc.

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ya never even tried to ICQ me.
    It may seem I am alarmingly on these forums 24 hours a day but it's simply an exaggeration I swear.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

P.S. Nystul speaks the truth

There's a rune straight into the shrine in the book I showed you in my Luna house.
    Here's a cheat sheet to the answers to the questions:
    http://www.uoguide.com/Sacred_Quest

6. Bob_the_fart_guy

Awww, thank you Nystul and Flutter. I was drinking a bit yesterday and forgot to even try ICQ. Let me grab a beer and I'll pull up ICQ...