1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Beacon of Harmony Quest

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Katrena, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

UPDATE: The Quest worked after I logged back in and I completed it.

I am trying to do the Beacon of Harmony Quest to learn the Bard Masteries of Peacemaking. I have 90.1 in Music and 92.5 in Peace. I started the quest, but nothing happens when I Peace the Mongbats. I have tried area and target with no indication that I have Peaced the 5 Mongbats required for the Quest. I do not have the Bard Masteries Book, because it tells me I will get it upon completetion of the Quest. Am I doing something wrong on this quest? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Katrena

#1 Katrena, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  2. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Check your quest status to verify you have completed the quest. Then return to the quest giver and he will give you the reward. ( It works with targeted peacing)
    May need to wait till the mongbat actually flags you before peacing it. Also needs to be 5 different mongbats.