1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

help with bone daemon

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by frostbolt, Feb 17, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i can solo everything in doom with my sampire including darkfather but for some reason i cant kill the bone demon by myself cause it can bring me down to 0 hp with 2 or 3 consecutive hits when my evasion is down.

anyone got some advise for how to kill it?

2. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Have you tried using a weapon with Feint?

I remember he was the first boss type monster i solo'd and it took me a while because I kept getting low and having to run away and heal because he hits so hard.

Haven't tried him in a long long time though, but i would imagine he would be relatively easy with a leafblade/feint spam.

3. He's very easy with an archer equipped with a Demon slayer bow. Since his teleport abililty no longer works, you don't have to worry about the occasional big hit anymore either.

4. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I forgot about that teleport move he used to do. Could be lethal if he did it at the wrong moment.

5. Yup. That's what made him so tough. Now he's a walk in the park. I can take down one after the other and never take a single hit from them other than magic spells.

6. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Are yo using a HLA mod on your weap?
    How much DCI do you run with?