1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Ships] Help with bug?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Tara of Atlantic, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Tara of Atlantic

I got into a fight with a pirate ship, captured the captain and put him in chains. Made emergency repairs and sailed to shore. Did full repairs. Ship is pristine. However, when I try to move it the tillerman cries out "we're Scuttled". I get a message that the ship is to damaged to move. However it's at 100% and I cannot do anymore repairs or dry dock the ship because the pirate is on board. What can I do? I tried paging a GM but they are taking a coon's age to respond.

2. Tara of Atlantic

I ended up abandoning the quest, and dry docking my boat. Fixed the problem...but no credit for catching the pirate. Stinks

3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Bummer. Hopefully next time will be different. The only suggestion I have is to try not to take damage. When I used to hunt pirates, I'd always move in behind the pirate ship before engaging. By scuttling it from behind, the only thing I had to repair when it was over was my front cannon.

Shelra likes this.
  4. Tara of Atlantic

good tip I will try that