1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with bushido gains

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ReaperNI, Feb 23, 2010.

1. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

seems like my bushy dexxor has hit the wall at 110. I have recently remove myself from guild and now see a slight bit of increase in gains.guilded i was getting .1 point per two days of spaming ls. now im 114 bushy trying to make my way to 120 any idead for fast gains?thanks tyr
  2. Head down to the Yomotsu Mines. The 2nd room past the 2 eles near the entrance have 2 warriors that spawn in it. Head into there and go to town. You'll hit 120 in no time.
  3. loki danu

loki danu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2008
    i hit 115 in less then 24 hours on a cat lol
    did another useing a horse and the gains where poo as i was only 40 wep skill lol

so cat to 120:gee:
  4. That's boring as hell, not to mention one of the most annoying sounds in the game when repeated over and over and over and over and over and over....
  5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

LS will get you to 120, but very slowly. Whenever you're facing 2 or more enemies, use Momentum Strike. Best for skill gain, and the damage isn't bad either.
  6. dlwiii

dlwiii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 26, 2009
    For a non-boring good place to practice, go to the Sleeping Dragon spawn in Tokuno. Lots of beetles and lizard men to use Momentum Strike on, and you're likely not going to advance the spawn just using MS. Also good place for Parry raising.
  7. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Man i have been just about falling asleep spaming momentum stirkes at painted caves only at 114.7 arrrrggggghhhhhhh i get this game is suppose to take time but sometimes i think the ggs monster is just laughing in my face.TYR
  8. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    i was training on a chicken lizzard cause there happened to be one outside my house.

with JOAT skill in fancing and JOAT skill in tactics i was able to get bushido up to 115 and then it stonewalled.

i switched to a cat and was able to get the last 5 points to 120.

just did that today, so i thought id mention it.
  9. [JD]

[JD] Guest

is a cat a nickname for something, or literally you use bushido against a meowing small feline 'a cat' ??? how the hell do you avoid pounding that kitty too hard?
  10. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008

You goto the tram lands, unguilded, buy a cat. Find a good quiet spot and tell the kitty to all kill , target yourself and do Lightning strikes. You can train ninjitsu in a similar way.
  11. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

ah so that's the secret !

i've been hitting my beetle to 100.0 and got tired of it.
    Gains were too slow.