1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HELP WITH CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Guest, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have my characters basic mage skills done. Magery 120, Eval 120, Resist 120, and Med 120. I was planning on making scribe mage with 120 wrestling and 100 inscription, but everyone says Necro mage is better. Would a Necro mage with above listed basic skills with 120 spirit speak and 105 Necro be any good for PVP. Would not having a weapon skill or wrestling give the Character a huge disadvantage. I have spent many hours getting Mage skills to 120, so should I go with Scribe mage, or buy soulstones and stone skills at 120 and start over. I really want to do the Necro since I have never played one before. All suggestions are appreciated.

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

I know a few scribe mages that can kill just about any other template in the game. I also know a few necros but they seem to struggle 1 on 1. It really depends on your play style and what you'll be using the template for. Necro mages are very powerful in field fights like champs. They complement the other mages in your group and their debuffs are awsome for attacking groups.

You have the scribe mage completed. Give it a test drive and see how you like it. If you really want to necro, try building the skills up on a different character and soul stone them over.

3. NeXeD LeGeNd

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

105 necro
    120 ss
    120 mage
    120 med
    120 eval
    120 resist
    35 focus (with crystalline)

Folded Steel or Sammy Helm
    AoF
    Orny
    Crystalline
    Cincture
    13 dci sc no pen -22 mage wep 40 hit light cleaver
    Vine Cords
    Inquis
    +3 Phys Robe
    Totem of Void
    Quiver of Infinity

Suit is 48 DCI 7 mr 40 lmc 100 lrc 20 sdi 9hpr
    over 60/75/60/75/70 = corpse proof

4. Not bad, though my trammie memory is fuzzy, wouldnt it be 55 focus? another 20 magery from crystalline? also whats a vine?

5. ah strike that, just read the weapon.

6. NeXeD LeGeNd

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

vine cords are event sandals that have 4 of each resist on them = more resist.. less needed on armor peices easier to make suit i have.

i don't make many mistakes and rarely about the suit i'm using.