1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with colors please...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by arkanos, Nov 12, 2011.

1. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,
    I am afraid my eyes are not the best anymore and I sometimes have problems to see if colors ingame match exactly or are a little different (specially hard with collections).
    I heard there was some tool that would identify a color for you (probably in numbers?).
    Well, if this is legal to use, would someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Hephaistos of Europa

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

If you run the Enhanced Client with Pinco's UI, it has a Hue ID function that will give you the RBG values as well as the Hue ID.

Case in point:

The Hunter Green Pigment (Compassion dye) is R:96 G:159 B:102 ID:1936
    The Black and Green Pigment (Pub 73 Cleanup dye) is R:128 G:159 B:96 ID:1979

However it is VERY difficult to tell the difference in the two colors just by eyesight alone.

3. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Nevermind, I found it, thanks...

Btw, the UI is amazing I have to say, I will need a year to learn how to use it but it is very promising...

4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Go to the Actions Menu and click the scroll arrows until you get to the Pinco's UI section and it will be the Get Hue ID icon. Just drag it out to a hotbar slot and you're good to go.