1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Help with Doom Swords Temp

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Drinkard, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

I'm looking to make a template with my swordsman that can solo doom and mel, mainly doom. Does anyone have a template they use or have seen used that would fit my needs? Thanks

-Elie/KARURU/a hooded figure

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

If you want to solo the doom gauntlet with a melee template, you're probably gonna wanna go sampire:

120 swords
    120 parry
    120 bush
    100 tactics
    100 resist (or anatomy)
    100 necro
    60 chiv

Bring along a pair of arcane boots so you can re-cast vamp form if you die. Pots will be your backup for healing, but you shouldn't need them. Get a twinkling scimitar (or any one-hander with whirlwind) that has mana leech (at the very least), stam leech, damage increase, and possibly swing speed increase. That's how you clean up doom solo with a melee toon.

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck with soloing Melisande.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Yeah, don't hear many people soloing mel, friend. But in the Doom gauntlet, you should be ok.

5. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

ok how many threads are there on what temps are good for soloing what.......seems every week i get deja-vu with "what is the best template to solo doom or peerless" Please read previous threads